MASTER YOUR CRAFT/ ART....





The rains had been torrential all through the night, but at early hours of the morning the rains receded giving way for the brightness of the sun to be admired by all. I had woken up quite late due to the rains and had a hasty preparation for the training.

I walked into the hall rather late, but thankfully the organizers had same excuse as I. The first session was just too cold for the cold room we all sat in. I had noticed him when I walked in with my head down to avoid the piercing eyes of the men in the room. My dress was unconventionally short for the occasion which made me squirm at intervals.

Then he walked up to the stage and left me in awe. Everywhere livened up as he spoke avidly on the subject matter. His little sized body complemented his in dept knowledge of his profession. So articulating and detailed to a fault. I was mesmerized at how he combined flattery, jokes and sales all together. 

Trust me I was lost at some point. Not because of my lack of knowledge of the subject of discussion, but because I was buried deep in admiration at how he dissected each section undaunted with an excellent demeanor. 

Enough of my garrulous insights.....my point is this, How about mastering your art becomes your watch word.
How well do you know your profession, career, art or skill ?
How passionately do you sell your ideas or skills to others ?

Bottom line is this, its not enough to say you do this or you do that. What matters the most is how well you know what you do. Surface knowledge has helped some scale through  but to what level and for how long?

Mediocre minded people  settle for being jack of all trade and master of none. Content is key. Bend down, do your research, create quality content for your art/ craft, Read more, and most importantly reach out and practice often. 

If you would love me to write on "How to master your Art'' Leave your comments on the comment section below.

KENDER CARES ! ! ! !



Comments

Anonymous said…
love your blog paper
Anonymous said…
i think you've said it all in the last paragraph. we will do the needful kender.
Anonymous said…
Well said Kender, am 100% in agreement...but your last paragraph still kept the subject open. Amongst so many ideas and ways I will like to know from you how to go about mastering your art..

Popular posts from this blog

5 Ways To Get Out Of A BAD Mood

The War Within

ARE YOU READY 😇😇😇