THE BURIAL AND BIRTH OF MY LOVE


Sprawled in disdain and needing him more than I ever thought I would. Anxious of my next move, feeling disoriented on how my heart felt both love and pain at the same damn time.

Love because his soul reached out to mine in inexpressible ways that may seem mundane to some who hear of it and well, pain because he left me without saying a word. Leaving me wanting him every tick of the second hand of the clock.
How can something that has been so insanely amazing turn into a night mare in split seconds.
How can something I've longed for so long slip by, leaving me in heartbeats that conformed to my non-rhythmic thoughts.

Lets take it back to that rainy cold evening.

6:47pm, the day was barely dark enough for one to go to bed and its been raining all day. Chances of going home to my lonely couch and binging on ''Games people play'' was very slim. I strutted to the bar close to the office feeling very cold. Not physically cold, but emotionally cold. Cold depicts alot, for me it meant loneliness in a dark alley with no one to talk to about my fears, struggles, wins and even much more.....I haven't had sex in a long long while. I was dry down there and having to deal with the rain and the emotions it flooded my being with was exactly what drove me to that bar

I sat miserably on the first stool that appealed to me, while rummaging my purse for my phone. I wasn't much of a drinker so cocktails were particularly not my thing. I probably had a look of confusion on my face when he held out his hand to retrieve the menu....

''I'll make you something just to sooth your mood Hun''
Its  not the offer to make me a drink, its the attention to the not so glaring detail that I needed a drink badly and I didn't have a clue as to what I needed.

In few minutes, he dropped a slight pink looking goodness in front of me and his smile made even more sense than the drink.

Gulp after gulp, I savoured the deliciousness while I watched as he served others by the bar. The drink finished in no time and I longed for another glass. He bent over to take my glass and whispered, do you want more than a drink?

I needed more than a drink and he gave me exactly what I needed. He opened the door and in no time, his cloths were in a pile on the floor, revealing his body which in my opinion was a perfect work in progress. He gently lifted my hands to his shoulders and grabbed my butt. I was slowly swaying to the tune that played in the background.

This was looking so surreal. One minute I was drowning at work with a backlog of work unattended to and the next minute I'm in the arms of  bar tender, enjoying his soft kisses and gentle carcasses that keeps sending cold chills down my spin.

was Life turning for the better?

I left my thoughts and came in tune with a man who knew exactly how to tease my mind and body. I wriggled  and twisted as his tongue stroked the lips of my female part, giving me intermediate quavering that my body couldn't handle. Sheets pulled, cringing unintentionally while gasping for air. He kept whispering sweet nothings to my ear while increasing the rhythm of each thrust.
Ecstasy wasn't the word. It was more like a momentary show case of bliss without interruption but for a limited amount of time till my male companion came undone.

Thrust after thrust I engaged with some higher level of imaginary beings, enjoying what he offered and asking for more while engaging him with my eyes that spoke volumes on how my body needed to be serviced. I was totally smitten by his strides and moves. Love couldn't be a better conversation but intimacy was at its peak.

His tenderness and attention to the details of my body lines increased the tension while he reached out for a glass of water by the bedside dresser. He smiled at me as he swallowed.
I hadn't wished for this, but his eyes made me feel safe. I felt an usual kindness in his eyes. The one that told me not to worry that this wasn't momentary. 

We had our baths and conversed into the wee of the night. Baring our souls and conquering fear that uncertainties about life brought.  I slept off happy and eager to unravel the depth this communion would lead us to.

It was indeed the best night of my life and waking up to an empty bed, no bedside note, no clue as to where he had gone, my heart raced fast and all I could think of was the sudden death of my Love life and the burial that would follow.

Goodbye my love, until we meet again while you mix drinks to quench my thirst. 

My eulogy was short lived as he walked in with two cups of coffee. That was the beginning of our forever. 



Comments

Anonymous said…
this article is twisted and nice
Anonymous said…
The girl in this write up really as

Popular posts from this blog

5 Ways To Get Out Of A BAD Mood

The War Within

THE UNKNOWN CALL