The Big 27


It's been a journey full of discoveries.
Sojourned in search of what I never seem to find.
Hopes so high and values constantly threatened with unexpected events, but repeatedly I rise above the odds. 
My path clearly defined by mental pictures of success carefully put together quite early in life.
The vivid pictures seared deep in my mind and too bold to let mediocrity get in the way.

Crossing over to the new year which has been so longed for, I stand tall taking pride in the not so big accomplishments under my belt.
I eagerly look forward to seeing the amazing achievements the new year brings.

Happy birthday to me...
#TheBig27

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Kender,

Please, move forward with confidence and courage, for every new year comes with a fresh beginning and a time to pursue new endeavors with new goals.
You seem be a very special person...

Please, best wishes to you on your BD.

Congratulations!!!
Anonymous said…
It is nice to appreciate people who loves you and care deeply about you.. Saying thank you for a well deserved bd wishes won't hurt.
Be a better person as you sojourn forward..
Dear anonymous thank you for the birthday wishes, i'm deeply grateful. Thanks alot for also commenting.

Popular posts from this blog

5 Ways To Get Out Of A BAD Mood

The War Within

THE UNKNOWN CALL