LET IT OUT....


Sometimes, crying does the magic.
I've had a really stressful week.
The panic attacks were back and I couldn't really sleep at night. I skipped work today simply to avoid another mental stress.

Adulthood has beaten me blue and black. I ain't whining but I have to put this here just to let us all know that we are all struggling with one thing or the other.
I'm taking a walk just to clear my mind and i'm just crying and allowing myself soak in the moment. Sometimes I just loose my focus and being a goal getter, I feel like i've failed anytime I lack concentration.
I'm afraid that someone may stop me to ask me what is the matter, but then again I don't want to mask my feelings.
I know deep down its going to be fine and I'll remember the night I cried while taking a walk.
My head is clear and I feel so light. I'm glad I let the emotions out.

If you ever feel down or have so many thoughts bothering you, its ok to cry. Its ok to demask your emotions.

It feels good to be vulnerable with God.
It feels awesome to let it out to Him.
It will help you refocus.
This is me feeling as stupidily vulnerable as possible and still not giving a fuck.

Life will kick you in butt and push you down but we will get up again and again.


Comments

Ogechukwuadaora said…
It's ok to cry, I find it very comforting. Good word.
Ogechukwuadaora said…
It's ok to cry, I find it very comforting. Good word.
Unknown said…
Fall, get up and rise higher😁
@Pamela sure babe. We rise again and again.
@Adaora i really felt good after crying. Its cool to let it all out. Thanks babe.

Popular posts from this blog

5 Ways To Get Out Of A BAD Mood

The War Within

THE UNKNOWN CALL