Beaming Hopes




Sleep has eluded me so many nights in a row. I stay up at night freely allowing my mind to wonder into depths that I could really never fathom. Sometimes I drift into sleeping and continue to ponder in my dreams, and sometimes the first ray of sunshine hits my face as I sip my coffee over just two hours of sleep 

This night was specifically different. After gulping two cups of cold water, I paced around the living room asking myself this question......”what’s the next right step”? 

I couldn’t really get an answer immediately, however it struck me that I may not be the only one in this fix at the moment. A whole lot has happened to the world in a space of 3 to 4 months and virtually everyone has been affected in one way or the other. It’s been a time of sober reflection for some, while for some it’s been a time to achieve a lot both financially and intellectually. I’ve been influenced majorly this period and in as much as I really never expected the outcome of this whole shift in nature, my eyes has been opened to a whole new dimension of life. 

It’s been quite a long while since I posted on my blog, which was majorly due to my working on other areas of my career, but I missed the fact that my creative outlet was been shut down for no good reason. Now silence has taken over and the night is still young, my thoughts race to times when life was good and no one had to worry about diseases, wearing a face mask or getting infected. My mind weighs heavily on how much more we have to bear before things go back to normalcy, or perhaps what the new normal entails for us. 

Alive and well, as such my hopes are high and my dreams will not die. My next big step may not be completely known to me or the tiniest bit remotely clear, but I’ll live as though  I have conquered and oh yes! we have. Little by little the details of the next step will unfold daily and ideas will get clearer as we work daily on them. 

I encourage everyone to strive harder and never give up hope even in the face of hard times like this. We will come out shinning like bright stars...........and YES we are back !

Comments

Damien said…
Welcome back....
Damien said…
Welcome back....

Popular posts from this blog

5 Ways To Get Out Of A BAD Mood

The War Within

THE UNKNOWN CALL