My Fantasy My Reality


I walked into the hall with shaky legs. I hated attention and I was getting a double dose of it. My sequins dress drew more attention to me than the well sculpted face sitting pretty on my neck.  I smiled nervously at every face that turned towards me while glancing quickly through the empty seats to pick a perfect spot.

Then I heard his voice and my heart raced a thousand times over which I still wonder why.
 6.5ft tall from my rough estimations, dark, well groomed and obviously that smile I always longed for.

His shirt fitted perfectly making every cut and shape of his biceps evident. I feared he could hear the whispers of my heart from where he sat. It seemed our hearts where so close and I could hear him.

He laughed heartily to random jokes told at a wedding table either about the couple or wedding guests. I couldn't stop my mind from the many imaginations it erotically engaged in. Who would have thought that ''Love at first sight'' found its way right back to me after I had condemned many who told me about it. 

The Love I sought was so far away yet he was seated close enough for our hearts to commune. My melting heart reached out to his ever bubbly spirit and we had the best out of the world conversations, yet our bodies never met. 

One day I thought, I would wake up next to him. His hands wrapped around me scooping my well rounded gifts placed on my chest and igniting every fire and fiber in me. Ravaging my interiors and leaving me breathless, yearning for more of him. I would feel every inch of him gliding smoothly through the ''other'' me that drips juices of ecstasy and pain while my body shivers for help hoping this pleasure doesn't engulf me to death.

Nonetheless his ever warm strong body holds me close and my hearth is safely secured in his and his in mine. 

The sound of his voice jolted me back to reality.

''Hey Dear, your purse dropped'

The rest is history you know cause I write with my book placed on his chest and his solid hands on my butt. Just the way we like it. My fantasy has become a reality. 




Comments

Ogechukwuadaora said…
I love fantasies becoming reality
Unknown said…
hahaha i like this one
Anonymous said…
I for one don't believe in dreams

Popular posts from this blog

5 Ways To Get Out Of A BAD Mood

The War Within

THE UNKNOWN CALL