CHOKED


What do you do when your body and mind is stressed?

I've been so stressed lately. I literally drag my body out of the bed most times and even after two cups of coffee, I'm still not mentally alert. This past few months has been a hell of a roller coaster. My body has been forced to extremes I never knew it could attain. 

I have even had to zone out on several occasions just to have a touch of reality in it's real sense. 
I recently found out that my brain doesn't rest. Even while sleeping, I still unconsciously do some mind work. In as much as I try so hard to stop and really allow the brain  to rest, it's still not possible.

(Does this happen to anyone?)

The irony of life is quite funny at times. People see you all glammed and happy and forget that we sometimes deal with so many challenging life situations.

This year has been a really tough year. Tough because I've had to deal with issues I never had to face in my entire life. (Story I'll definitely tell soon)

I woke up this morning and instead of my usual ''Thank you Lord'' I screamed ''I'm tired''.

My body and mind is tired and I'm really working on ways to de-stress the body and regain that vibe I've always had.

This is not a regular post to inspire nobody but a means to spew.
                     
                                 See ya......

Comments

Anonymous said…
You need to take a pause and rest your body and mind...I did that recently
Ogechukwuadaora said…
Rest ohhhhhhh😀😀😀😀😀

Popular posts from this blog

5 Ways To Get Out Of A BAD Mood

The War Within

ARE YOU READY 😇😇😇