Now what?


I can't over emphasize the fact that ''sleep'' is the new terror in my life. I'm trying so hard to fight it and it looks like I can't win. You don't want to know what time I woke up.

Now lets go ahead to the thoughts occupying my pretty little head. 
We all want a perfect life full of joy, fun, laughter and LOVE. I want that too, but this morning all I could think about is a ME time. Just alone and living the life of my dreams.
(I've been pretty alone though)

First I wake up in a really cozy bed with lots of ''fluffiness''.......if you know what I mean.



Now this room right here would make you dream of bliss and comfort would be your second name. 
With this kind of room, I don't need anybody waking me up in the morning cause I'll sleep till my eyes refuse to close.

Now let's take a royal bath to begin the day. Mind you, this life I'm painting doesn't involve waking up early and going to work. Please NO WORK. (Feel free to call me lazy, thanks)



I sluggishly walk into this bathroom, pulling my cloths clumsily. The pile I created with my cloths is quickly taken away to be washed while I soak my body in some aromatic oil and bubbles listening to some cool blues from the 90s. 

My bath would invariably take me over 45 minutes as compared to the hastily 3 minutes bath I have in reality. 
Wait.......
Did I forget to tell you I'll be sipping on some freshly squeezed pineapple juice and some hot croissants while I soak in the bath?
well, you could tell I love food..

The royal bath is over and ''Her majesty'' needs some proper breakfast with a view. 
Check this...



Trust me, I must finish this breakfast. 
When I'm done and full I'll retire to the theatre for some hot original Netflix series.
Don't blame me, I don't work but I'm living the life.



This is where I'll spend most of my time today, alternating between seeing a movie, eating and reading an interesting book.

Back to reality, I'm going to work so smart and hard to get this life. I don't cherish always fantasizing you know. 

Let me drop this here, I dreamt of where I was in Bora bora. It was massive fun until I woke up.
I'm getting emotional right now. 
Bye......❤❤

Comments

Ogechukwuadaora said…
Keep dreaming. Just make sure you go to work,if not 😏😏😏
Ogechukwuadaora said…
I don't mind this type of life though😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Ogechukwuadaora said…
πŸ™‹‍♀️πŸ™‹‍♀️πŸ™‹‍♀️πŸ™‹‍♀️πŸ™‹‍♀️πŸ™‹‍♀️
Anonymous said…
Adaora, lets make this money. We need to be travelling up and down

Popular posts from this blog

5 Ways To Get Out Of A BAD Mood

The War Within

ARE YOU READY πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡