Thoughts In My Head.


Currently on my way for a meeting I'm obviously late for (thanks to sleep that won't leave me alone)
Just before I continue, please let me digress a bit. 
It's really been difficult waking up early these past few weeks.

I don't even hear the alarm ring anymore. I just find myself waking up at few minutes past 7am as though the ''alarm system'' in my body was set at that time. 

I find myself rushing off to work cause I resume at 8am and waking up at 7am only gives me barely 30 minutes to get ready and leave the house.

(On a lighter note, you needed to have seen me on Thursday last week. I was literally looking like a homeless drug addict. I was scared to look at my self twice in the mirror)

The struggle is  real but we must conquer. Joggling two careers is so not easy but the interesting thing is that passion just makes it more exciting.


Now back to the racing thoughts in my head while still in traffic. 
I was talking to a friend last night and she kept hounding on the fact that love is overrated. 

Most times love is attached to something either material or immaterial. She actually hung up saying ''ND, don't even be deceived with all these novels you read. love is so hard to find''

I've actually not stopped thinking about it and it's getting me worried....
Talk to you guys later....

Comments

Unknown said…
we need more of this
Ogechukwuadaora said…
See,most of the people you see,attach love to something. He is rich and handsome,that is why i love him or she has a good career with slim figure.we are all vain but as am typing this something is telling me that we are always assured by what we see.

Popular posts from this blog

5 Ways To Get Out Of A BAD Mood

The War Within

ARE YOU READY 😇😇😇