MY MORNING ROUTINE



I usually wake up at 4am on weekdays and 7am on Saturdays and Sundays. This routine is majorly my routine on weekdays (Perhaps I’ll share my routine for weekends.

At 4am when I wake up, I conveniently turn off the alarm clock and think for few seconds if I really have to wake up at that time. I finally get off the bed at 4:03am

PRAY/MEDITATE
I say my morning prayers and mediate. I also declare some already written down self-affirmations and after that I drink two cups of water. This usually lasts between 4:03am and 4:30am. At this time everywhere is pretty quiet and concentration is at its peak

WORK
I usually write down my to-do list for the next day just before I go to bed and also choose a blog topic if I’m supposed to post the next day. Between 4:30 through 5:30am, I publish on the blog over a cup of coffee. As soon as I’m done with editing and publishing, I prep for my workout and respond to emails that needs urgent attention or response.

EXERCISE
I love to exercise in the morning, that way when I come back from work in the evening, I spend time reading or probably planning for the next day. It’s pretty easier for me to take a walk in the evenings and de-clutter my mind and sleep really light. I have a daily written down exercise plan which I follow. I take a cup of black coffee just 15 minutes before my exercise. This exercise takes roughly one hour (5:30am – 6:30am)

BREAKFAST
My breakfasts are really very important to me. I make them really nutritious and at least it goes with a fruit. After my bath. I take my breakfast and proceed to prepare for work. Usually while I prepare for work I either listen to an audio book or listen to the news to catch up on events happening.
I leave for work at 7:30am or a little later than that. At this point I had done most of all I need to do in the morning and I feel so fulfilled and accomplished.

Mornings are really very important to me, and once I win in the morning (achieve my purpose) then the rest of the day is won. There is usually this amazing feeling that goes with working when everyone is sleeping and everywhere is noiseless.  
So here is my morning routine and I’ll like to know yours as well.


Comments

Anonymous said…
My routine is jumping out of bed and rushing to work. Sleep Wont allow me to be great .
Anonymous said…
I CANT EVEN SAY I HAVE A ROUTINE.....HOWEVER I'LL TRY.

Popular posts from this blog

5 Ways To Get Out Of A BAD Mood

The War Within

THE UNKNOWN CALL