OVER SHOOTING YOUR SHOTS





It was 2:45pm at work on that Thursday afternoon and I was already hungry. The yawning had increased and I was lucky to be the only one in my office. The usual companion of hunger came heavily upon me. At this point I was nodding and yawning at the same time. Very terrible combination for a babe like me. In other to save myself from any further embarrassment, I decided to play on the gram so I could send the sleep away. I lazily scrolled through my feed until I saw his picture.

 I had scrolled pass, then my brain picked. I went back to take a critical look, to analyse the hot stuff I saw.
Tall, nice smile and his native fitted perfectly. I could imagine his butt frame clinging perfectly to the fabric and exposing a well-rounded derrière.

The next thing I know, I'm already on this guy’s page and clicking the like icon on all his pictures. The sleep had already gone and when I realized what I've done, I couldn't unlike. Feeling very insane and foolishly thirsty for a hot guy, I went back to me work.


The next day, I had totally forgotten about the incident the previous day. I was so deep into enjoying my Jollof rice and Turkey when I got a DM from Mr. Nice Butt. I had an disproportionate mixture of reluctance and desperation at the same time. I was imagining what he thought of a girl who took out time to like not one but all of his entire pictures. At this point I felt stupid for ‘’over shooting my shot’’.


We had a nice short conversation and exchanged number. He called immediately and I didn't pick. I was so anxious that I sent a message saying I was in a meeting. I quickly took a cold drink to calm my nerves that were already working overtime. I got home that evening and called him after I had attempted calling 15 good times.
His voice came life on the other end of the line and I froze. Cold chills ran down my spin and my nipples got hard. The whore in me was fighting to embarrass me. Just the sound of his baritone voice and I was close to having an orgasm.

 In split seconds I imagined getting served on the dinning table. We spoke for over an hour and we agreed to see the next day after work. Woke up feeling so excited, I knew I had met my husband.
As soon as I got off work, I took a taxi and went straight to his place. Alighting from the taxi, he took my hands and gave me the most genuine smile. I was already thinking of our wedding colours and how peach would look so good on us. Mr. nice butt made me hold his hands as we went upstairs, the thought of going to a man’s house on the first date totally skipped my mind. I was happily basking in the euphoria of an exciting married life with this Buff delicious long glass of goodness.

It was so blissful  imagining how our mornings will begin with breakfast in bed, long nights of hearty discussions, plenty of nasty sex and travelling the world together.

He made me a cocktail which seemed so bougie and romantic. He called the drink ‘’My Lady’’. Legs crossed, sipping my drink and looking him in the eyes as he told me all about his childhood, his family and his work. He loved beans and plantain which seemed unlikely for a tall glass of creamy chocolate that he represented to me. However, I murmured, I’ll serve you beans and plantain any day you want it. He laughed so hard that tears rolled down his cheeks.

What was funny?


He got up and stretched, went to the dinning table and pulled a frame from the fridge top. I have a girlfriend, but we can still be friends.
This has to be a bad dream and yes it was a bad dream. I woke up that Thursday morning, prepared for work and make sure I never went online.

Comments

Anonymous said…
You can't be dreaming all the time girl....
Lolz like seriously? U r kidding tell me that is
Anonymous said…
Hey KENDER, we are waiting for more of your interesting stories

Popular posts from this blog

5 Ways To Get Out Of A BAD Mood

The War Within

THE UNKNOWN CALL