NURTURE YOUR DREAMS.



Dreams without goals are just dreams and overtime they breed disappointment.

It's not enough to dream.
Its not enough to aspire and wish for things to happen.
Take extra steps of determination and persistence to bring those dreams to reality.

Those are the two necessary habit every winner should imbibe. I won't tell you achieving your dreams would be easy.

No!

Actually its not easy. Things gets so tough and difficult that you are pushed several times against the wall. But you will have to make a commitment in your life to live that life you dream.

That is what keeps you going through the difficult days.
A committed life to living your dreams is what Is required.

Listen!
It's either you work hard to produce results or you give reasons why you ain't achieving your dreams.

It's either results or reasons.
Which are you breeding?

You have to make that decision right now.
Be decisive
Be fearless
Be dauntless

Acknowledge that you have got all it takes to work your dreams out. You have been told that you possess a never ending power inside of you.

I dare you to believe and act on it
I dare you to be dogged
I dare you to wake up early every day and not go back to sleep
I dare you to write down your goals and run with it.

Finally......... I dare you not to stop there.
I dare you to go an extra mile of moving from where you are to where you want to be.

It won't be easy, but pain is just temporary. Never give up .

Be persistent
Be determined.
If you fail, keep trying till you succeed.
Do not let me down
I long to see you succeed.


Do have a productive day.

Comments

Ada said…
Didn't see the morning piece for yesterday. Why?

Popular posts from this blog

5 Ways To Get Out Of A BAD Mood

The War Within

THE UNKNOWN CALL