What is friendship


Like they say "lots of water has gone under the bridge" and so has many defined friendship to suite  themselves. Now my question is:

Who is really a friend?
Is friendship really needed?
Why are good friends so hard to come by?
Are there really loyal friends

I've though and thought of thousand of reasons why humans behave the way they do. In earnest we all do need friends even if not many but one true friend. The world is crazy enough for a person to be alone. We need each other without the back biting, hatred, jealousy and envy. 
I need YOU and you need ME.


Indeed friendship is sweet and should be tasted by all. 

Do you want to be a true friend?






I stand for friendship, I stand for togetherness, I stand for winning together. I don't know how far this article goes but if I'm able to pierce through one heart to truly open up to true friendship. To truly allow love to reign. Let the word friendship mean something to you and do stand by it. 

Be that shoulder to lean on, be that person that wipes away tears, be that one to go over and aboard for another.


I am really clueless as to how to express myself on paper right now but there is an ocean of emotions welling up inside me and I do hope for a better world. I yearn for true friendship. I'd love to see myself truly concerned and willing to help others. Yes, I'll take the first lead towards my advocacy for friendship. I need you'll and so do you need me. 

We will hold our hands and make things happen.
I LOVE YOU'LL DEARLY........


Comments

Emmie.Ug said…
Friendship...... Friendship..... Friendship.... It can hurt, even kill when the wrong persons are involved... Be careful... Emmie.Ug 😉
Unknown said…
i think why we really can't get genuine friends or we be genuine friend, its because of our selfish nature as humans
Ogechukwuadaora said…
There are friends who are closer than brothers.
Anonymous said…
It is difficult to have good friend because u must be ready to sacrifices, and good friends love u more than family and there for u at any given time.
Anonymous said…
we all really do need a friend but we all have to be careful about friends cause there are some very terrible humans on earth

Popular posts from this blog

5 Ways To Get Out Of A BAD Mood

The War Within

THE UNKNOWN CALL