My name is CAT



                                                       EP 2

I was totally stoned last night. Events that happened at the club were beginning to come back in flashes and my memory was becoming more vivid as I battled hangover with a glass of warm milk at work.

It’s pretty obvious she had a ‘bang’ last night to usher in her big thirty, was in quote what I heard at the ladies’ room.
‘She’s all loose now and desperate to find herself a man, too late if you ask me said Virginia the office assistant.

Those words didn't bother me as I still battled to remember the bizarre actions that took place last night. I may or may not have slept with a total stranger last night. I still tried hard to convince myself it didn't actually happen at the back seat of his car, and I wasn't wearing my famous black pant that is not so black any more as its been washed and ironed severally or the fact that I used a protection was very slim.
Gosh! Virginia was correct, I'm so loose at 30. Terrible combination.

Amidst my plight of having to deal with a deadline of putting together a presentation for a meeting I had in few hours, the only thing that flooded my mind was the deep thrusts that drove me to an ecstatic height I only read in romance novels. 

Boy, it was good.
Shameless CAT!
Focus girl.

I'm seated at the meeting and waiting on my turn to pitch why my company has to be hired to take over facility management for this new organization and every guy who is seated here is a suspect and I may be the town’s whore because every eye seemed to look at me as ‘’Loose’’. Worse of it all, I didn't tell Emily and even when I rummaged the kitchen cabinet for some aspirin this morning, I didn't mention my one night of wild passion to Mama. I can’t even imagine how she would use that to taunt me each time she didn't get her way with me.

I should tell E’m, its better than having to deal with it alone.

On a lighter note, having to deal with hangover that lasted almost the whole day is so sickening. I'm officially old and please I don’t need your opinion that is probably aimed at pacifying me.
I met E’m later in the evening at her place. I haven’t seen little Jason in a while. I met sweet Alexandria at her place. (Little back story to why we called Matthew’s younger sister ‘’Sweet Alexandria’’, she was so cool with going on blind date with guys and every time she came back from any of those dates, she always had one thing to say. ‘’The guy is so sweet’’, with her hand placed tightly on her chest. And by sweet she meant they had a nice time after dinner. So, we nick named her ‘sweet Alexandria’)

She was over at E’m place and her little purple dress was beyond beautiful. Her curves made the dress a perfect fit. Then again, I remembered I needed to hit the gym. Conversations came up and I revealed my night of pleasure to everyone on the table. First expression was smiles until I mentioned I didn't know his name and I couldn't also remember his face. Then their jaws dropped and any fly that passed by that moment may just find an easy entry into their mouth especially that of Matthew. He always saw me as standoffish.

When their moment of being in ‘’awe’’ at my foolishness was over Alex spoke first.

‘’You need a man in your life’’, she screamed. Your vagina is so dry she rebelled against you. You should step up your game girl. I have a colleague of mine I think you should meet. I know you've said severally that you don’t like fair guys, but this one is not that fair and he is a perfect gentleman. I’ll set you both up, she continued

‘’She could be pregnant as we speak’’ E’m interrupted.
‘’She should have taken a pill by now ‘’ Alex said.
You wondering what my response is right?
I didn't take no pills but I took one as soon as I got home.

Alex kept to her words. She gave her colleague my number and he called to say we should meet on Saturday. Apparently, I'm no Alex but I must say, he sounded so sweet on the phone. Maybe he is the one. Saturday which was two days away now seemed so far.

I got mentally ready on what to wear all through work on Friday. Emily always said first dates has to be a combination of sultry and class. My wardrobe didn't have the former but I could come up with a classy bad ass dress. I woke up on Saturday morning to a short text from him. It read ‘’I'm so excited to see you today dear’’.
 I hummed all through the morning. Mama couldn't jack my vibe even when she served overly salted eggs for breakfast and blamed me for distracting her with my tunes. I cared less. In less than five hours I’ll be with a potential Mr. right who was already being sweet even when we haven’t met. 

I danced around my room as I got ready. This was a classic preparation that took me two hours of tossing cloths around and settling for a yellow dress and a jacket (which never made it to the date as Mama said it looked as though I was going to close a business deal over dinner).
I opted to take a taxi so I wouldn't have to bother about driving at night. He called just before I got to the restaurant that he was already there.
Damn, he keeps to time too.
What else does he have up his sleeves in this his perfect gentleman’s book?


The taxi pulled up in front of the restaurant and I struggled to check him out before he saw me while I paid the taxi guy. Then I saw a guy seated by the window that fits he’s exact description and, in that moment, a quick flash of the stranger just on top of me and stroking me down there flashed through my mind.Cold chills ran down my spin.

Comments

Unknown said…
Cant wait for the next episode...I think she will soon find her one night stand
@Rafael you will soon tell. I'm pretty sure you enjoyed reading CAT's diary
Anonymous said…
Could he be her one night stand? Nice story by the way.

Popular posts from this blog

5 Ways To Get Out Of A BAD Mood

The War Within

THE UNKNOWN CALL