10 Random UNKNOWN Facts About Me




To officially make some unknown reveals about my humble self, here are 10 Random facts about me.

  • My full name is Ugwuokpe Ndidiamaka Christobel and for the record I prefer being addressed by my full ibo name (Ndidiamaka).

  • I don't have a favorite color but white and black pieces appeal to me. 

  • I don't have a favorite food either but I'll prefer local (Ibo) foods to any other food any day any time.

  • I love anything art especially sculpting (I wish I could sculpt). It has a very special way of appealing to me. More like every art work speaks to me.

  • I'm an exercise addict. I actually get an unusual feeling if I haven't worked out in 3 days. I just love when I sweat. (Cool feeling)

  • As much as I love my family and friends. I'll prefer reading a novel to having an actual real conversation. Reasons why you'll probably catch me eating and reading or washing and listening to an audio book.

  • I can't swim to save my life and I don't think I'll ever learn how to. My phobia for water is just so unimaginable.





  • I'm overly nonchalant and I sometimes wonder how I get things done.

  • I'm so emotional that it scares me. It just makes me feel so vulnerable so I come off as so strong.

  • I super hate to wear earrings   or necklaces. I'm generally not a jewelry person, but rings and anklets are my ''faves'' if I have to.

Just an extra topping for you:

I never keep shut when I'm alone. I always talk to my other self (more like an alter ego). Reasons why some say I'm my best company.


 Summarily I'm fun to be with (Odiegwu). 
Please leave comments if you like, otherwise walk away and wait for my next short story. 


Comments

Unknown said…
That’s my babe❤️❤️
Anonymous said…
Loner
Anonymous said…
and you love perfumes
Kosmos said…
Really so lovely and emotional 😘😍

Popular posts from this blog

5 Ways To Get Out Of A BAD Mood

The War Within

THE UNKNOWN CALL