STRIPPED...........FEAR


It came up to me in quite a deceptive manner. When the apartments of my frail heart was occupied with none other than hope for the future. It walked in as a companion to push me to greater heights.
How that push actually pushed me into a cocoon. 
Then came betrayals in one's self, denials, failed efforts and most importantly anxiety. 

Early night tuck ins turned to late nights filled with trying to figure out life and after that gruesome exercise, that old cold pressing fear takes over and cancels out the efforts and the work put in. 

I lived with fear and over time it degenerated to constant anxiety. Scared to the bones about what the future holds and even how to start out. I doubted my competence for such a long time. My waste bin constantly filled with piles of scraped wriggled papers from articles written that never made its purpose was a good reminder of how I failed myself. I searched for what could set me free and put me on a pedestal to soar higher.

Love brought betrayals and pain and created more damage other than what it was intended (To set a soul free). Life went round in circles of lost  purpose and aimless walks. My spirit yearned for liberation and my soul struggled to live. Every waking moment came with a push down the piled up of events that had hardened the mind. The once warm loving being filled with hope suffered attacks cause by Fear.

Do you think you have a solution ? 
Has the wind whispered its kind words of assurance to you on how it gets so easy and free?

Then speak up to annul the effects caused by the ''one'' who came in as a reminder and a boost for hope. Speak to justify how fear grips a soul and sets it on endless missions of grief and panics. External forces are then always made to battle the internal forces creating an unbalanced rhythm that results in a conflict of interests or even the simplest of it, direction.  


Cast the Fear,
Take hold of it's terror.
Forget the events of the past but let it lead you to a greater tomorrow.
Take hold of the present and work to make the future even greater.
Fear will keep you down.....YES.
Its inhibiting powers is compared to none.
Engage its terror, feel the pain, then rise above it.

What's the worse that could happen? 
Answer that question and move on. 

The truth has been that the fear of what the future holds has kept a lot of us down. We are bounded in chains of uncertainties and fear of ''would I ever become the person of my dreams''? That being said, I'm STRIPPED of these feelings and I've gotten to the extent of engaging fear in its raw state, I'll take actions regardless. 

                                               From a soul once gripped in fear
                                                We rise above FEAR.

Photo credit: Google.

Comments

Ogechukwuadaora said…
I can relate to you dear,I almost committed sucide cause I was confused and scared if I would ever make it in life,but the truth remains that once there is life there is hope .i chases away the enemy called fear and lived my life with hope for a better tomorrow.you write so well.keep it up
Anonymous said…
How do you even come up with so many relatable stories that inspire. Thanks for this one.

Popular posts from this blog

5 Ways To Get Out Of A BAD Mood

The War Within

THE UNKNOWN CALL