STRIPPED.........."The Way I Feel"


The words came clearly "Get In Touch With The Real You"
We are caged and forced to get aligned with whatever the society terms the norm
You are forbidden to stand out even though we always lead the movement of standing out.
I want to get in touch with who I really am.
I want to know the ''ME'' that talks in my head and gives me the directives for the day. Most often than not, the real ''ME'' is choked and silenced because the many people around me want different results from me.

I'm torn between following the different paths that I get lost even without getting to my destination. I'm lost, being found isn't my greatest goal. I want to discover me. I want to be heard. I want to live, thrive and beat my chest that I'm part of something important. 

So I get on this journey of stripping myself off every limitations, fear, regrets, conflicting opinions and influences from the past. I'll get in touch with my True self. Learn more about me and channel my strength into productivity that would inspire someone and in turn change the world. 

I'll take you with me on this journey. I will share every thought and progress with you. The conflicting opinions in my head and my resolutions. My pains, My discomforts, My struggles and most of all My fears and vulnerability. 

As challenging as this may be for me (as I feel so vulnerable that unknown people would get to discover the True me with me), It's one step to victory.

I strip myself to discover the hidden potentials, abilities, strengths and prowess I've got.
Join me on this journey and let's discover together.
Get a diary or journal, document every thought, every feeling, every fear daily. Get to know it, analyze it and get in touch with your true self. It's a great way to start self discovery. 

KENDER CARES...

Comments

Ogechukwuadaora said…
Weldone dear,you write exceptionally well

Popular posts from this blog

5 Ways To Get Out Of A BAD Mood

The War Within

THE UNKNOWN CALL