Too much infor?


Woke up at 2:45am this thursday morning and finished a bowl of cornflakes with my sleepy eyes. Now i'm considering if I should go back to bed or just wait till 4am which is when my alarm usually wakes me up.

Typing with your eyes half closed is fun too. I feel like a pro using a typewritter and pushing down those buttons and enjoying it make that sound.
You may be wondering whats the aim of this post. I'm wondering so too. I'm kinda racking my brain to find some exotic words to throw in just so this post doesn't end with my being a midnight foodie.

Well maybe I figured out a moral to the story. Wake up any time you are hungry and eat. You know why?
Just because you have to live a little and sometimes break that rule that says you have to wake up at 6am before you can have your breakfast.

I'm definitely going back to bed cause sleep still conveniently wants to make me late for work.

Comments

meg said…
Way too much but cool

Popular posts from this blog

5 Ways To Get Out Of A BAD Mood

The War Within

THE UNKNOWN CALL