All Ye Nosy PEOPLE.



Guys, I wanted to really write about something very serious and inspirational but then again, an event just happens and shifts my thought. 

I like to say that everyone is a bit nosy, but as they say too much of everything is really bad. I'm a culprit when it comes to being nosy. I just like to know everything (call it being inquisitive). I walk by my neighbors apartment and I'm looking at the interior decor, the furniture, the sitting arrangement. (I swear guys, it's just fun for me. Sometimes I even  listen to certain sound tracks if you know what I mean). 

As much as I'm a culprit, I don't like being nosy in people's face cause that's very disrespectful. That being said, I was on my way to work yesterday. I was sitting pretty in the tricycle and minding my business until one lady entered. She smiled and I smiled back (which by the way was weird cause it's early in the morning guys and everyone is rushing to work on a Monday. Who has time to smile?)

Then she started with 
''Oh, your perfume smells nice''
I said thank you. 
After about two minutes I look at her and she is staring right into my bag. I look in her face and she smiles and says "I like the biscuit in your bag. I've been looking for it''

At this point I'm already feeling a bit uncomfortable because that is no cool way to be nosy. How did you even get your snooping eyes into my bag?

The series of questions which followed were not documented by my curious brain. All I wanted at that point was to get down from the tricycle. It didn't stop there. She went ahead to ask if I shopped around the neighborhood cause she would want to buy the biscuits and the perfume I was wearing. If you know me well, then you can guess my response. (Fake smile and not say a word)

You can be nosy to some extent to a friend, a family member or just anyone close to you, but not a total stranger. Doing it in their faces is another crime all together. Please don't do that, it's so not cool.

So guys have a beautiful day and don't be as nosy as the girl I met cause you might just get your nose bitten off.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Ways To Get Out Of A BAD Mood

The War Within

THE UNKNOWN CALL