ARE YOU READY 😇😇😇



Recently I just discovered something about relationships. It had not really occured to me but I started noticing it lately and I just had to address it. The way people take relationship these days is so baffling. They wake up one morning and out of nowhere they want to be in a relationship. (like it's a child's play or it's worth nothing). The way people prepare for marriage should be the way they should prepare for relationships, since its the first step to marriage. In my own opinion, marriage and relationships are basically the same thing except for the intimacy/sex (which happens in most relationships now and that does not mean it's right) and the blessings from a Priest. The other things are basically the same thing. Being in a relationship entails so much. It's not just a fling, hearts are involved, emotions, ideas, sharing of visions and goals. People in relationships virtually plan their lives together and impact each other directly or indirectly. Am just trying to state how serious a relationship is. Now, for persons who just decide to go into relationships for the sake of it, how ready are you? What are you bringing into the relationship? For the guys, having enough money is not all it takes to be in a relationship. Do you have your priorities set right to accomodate someone else whole heartedly without neglecting an important part of your own life? All should balance well. What about tolerance and affection? Are you ready to give out that too adequately. (This applies to ladies too).  
               Secondly, the idea of coming out of a bad relationship and jumping into another one just to seek solace is so not cool. At the end of the day when you are healed, you find out he/she is not good enough for you or you don't love them enough to be in a relationship with them. You leave the person hurt and the circle of heart break continues. If you just came out of a bad relationship, it's best you give yourself time to heal and put yourself together. Define your terms, find out why the previous relationship didn't work out. If you were at fault, work at being a better person. Finally wait for the right person to find you and you will start afresh a better person. 
              The next group of people are the people who think relationship is a fancy term anybody who knows how to talk well should be in. Some just need people to feel the space and someone to always refer to as a boyfriend/girlfriend. You wouldn't want to end up with someone like that. They can be very frustrating cause they do more of recieve  and you will wonder if a relationship is a crime.
              Bottom line is this, relationships are supposed to be a two way thing and beautiful too. In other for the beauty to be achieved, the two people involved should be able to sacrifice when due (cause some sacrifices are not supposed to be made in a relationship) and give out the best. For people who are not yet in a relationship, take your time and prepare yourself and inturn you would be preparing for marriage. Have something to offer, be the person you are looking for and you will definitely find it in someone else. Dont just dabble in and out of people's life in the name of relationships. Picture yourself in a relationship/marriage and prepare yourself for it. 

 ''please this is just my honest opinion and I would love to hear your's too''
                                                    
                                              Kisses and big hugs to you'll.   

Comments

Anonymous said…
First to comment. But Kender I am having problems commenting with my Google ID. I love this one. We shouldn't make a jest of relationships.
Am so sorry about that. I would try to rectify it. Tanks a lot for ur comments
spower said…
How do one know he or she is,ready for a relationship
Anonymous said…
Tanks Kender. Relationships are serious
Anonymous said…
Am super super super excited about D's. I just heard about the blog and its so gd and real.
Anonymous said…
Nice one
When u have pictured your relationship , then u work at being that person. When u are ready, u will definitely know.
Anonymous said…
Nice one ma'am
Anonymous said…
How do I prepare for relationship/marriage.?
You can read books on relationships. Digest them and pick then ones that u know will work for u. Attend seminar and listen to talks on relationship. Learn to treat the people around the way u would nicely treat a spouse or a boyfriend/girlfriend. Listen more wen people talk. Work at understanding people rather than being understood. I believe these few will help. Tanks alot. U can email in for more detailed session
Anonymous said…
Tanks for this one. I love it
Anonymous said…
Tank u christobel. This is just what I needed.
Anonymous said…
Kender, is there no article or story for today?
Anonymous said…
Wonderful
Tanks for asking dear. No article for today. The next one will come up by moro
Anonymous said…
Nice one luv keep it up
Anonymous said…
Nice one dear.
Sarah Brian said…
How i got my boyfriend back.my name is Sarah Brian am from USA.i had a problem with my Boyfriend last month which lead to our broke up. when she broke up with me, i was not my self again, i fill so empty inside me. until a friend of my told me about a spell caster who helped him in the same problem too. i email the Dr Madurai and i told him my problem and i did what he asked of me, to cut the long story short. before i knew what was happening my Boyfriend gave me a call and told me that she was coming back to me and was so joyous to have he back to me. we have two kids together and we are happy with our selves. thanks to maduraitemple@yahoo.com for saving my relationship and for also saving others own too. continue your good work the great spell caster.
Anonymous said…
Hahahahahhaha. Only God will help some people in relationships
Anonymous said…
Which one is casting spell. Abeg carrry that one shift oo
Anonymous said…
Juju has entered this love. Which one be temple. Abeg ooo.
Anonymous said…
Love is complicated but when people openly enter it with the mind set of bringing out their best, it would thrive
LISA MOORE said…


I have to give this miraculous testimony, which is so unbelievable until now. I had a problem with my Ex husband 2years ago, which lead to our break up. when he broke up with me, I was not myself again, i felt so empty inside me, my love and financial situation became worst, until a close friend of mine lucy told me about a spell caster who helped her in the same problem too his name is Dr Kabaka. I email drkabakaspiritualtemple@gmail.com the spell caster and i told him my problem and i did what he asked of me, to cut the long story short. Before i knew what was happening my husband gave me a call and told me that he was coming back to me in just 2days and was so happy to have him back to me. We have two kids together and we are happy with ourselves. Thanks to Dr Kabaka for saving my relationship and for also saving others own too. continue your good work, If you are interested to contact him and testify this blessings like me, the great spell caster email address is drkabakaspiritualtemple@gmail.com you are the best among all the spell caster online I hope you see my testimonies and also pray for my family too call or whatsapp him +2349015857861.

Popular posts from this blog

5 Ways To Get Out Of A BAD Mood

The War Within