A LITTLE BIT ABOUT ''US''




 

Hi I'm Christobel.
I love writing, I really do. I write to inspire and motivate. we all need a dose or two of inspiration, If not daily at least at some points in our lives. 

Some may be self sufficient enough to be motivated internally by themselves. Well am not really in that category. People's words inspire me and some times when am 'down', I just need to talk to certain persons or read certain types of books and am charged up again to continue my hustle........(yeah right...eyes rolling....we all want to make ends meet and live super comfortable lives.......I do too and that's what I termed hustle.)
             

Therefore knowing fully well that I am not the only one who needs encouragement every once in  a while, I decided to use my little contribution to help. My pen of course is my weapon of motivation and inspiration. Now asides writing for inspiration I basically write about everything. (yes I know I said 'everything'. and you may be wondering who writes about everything. Maybe I exaggerated a little.) 

The truth is that a lot of drama goes on in my head every day and I like to share my funny stories. I like to share my experiences and also share my views and opinions on the books I read and would read and equally share the author's opinion. 
            I may not be a wonderful writer or grammatically fluent enough but I do know how to express myself and through my expressions we would have a good laugh and get inspired to pursue our dreams and goals.   

FEEL FREE TO DROP  YOUR COMMENTS

Comments

Ogechukwuadaora said…
We are waiting for your articles
Anonymous said…
Woah, christobel u re very funny. Guess we will enjoy ds blog
Anonymous said…
Finally a blog u can relate too and get inspired. Pls write on self discovery
Anonymous said…
Great. Dts d word for ds blog
Anonymous said…
Fyn girl.cute blog
Anonymous said…
Hahahahaha. Funny girl. Keep it up,��

Popular posts from this blog

5 Ways To Get Out Of A BAD Mood

The War Within

ARE YOU READY 😇😇😇