HUNGER PANGS AT NIGHT.



I kept turning restlessly on the bed. I would easily pass for a watch woman except for the fact my duty post was in my room and on my bed (heheheh). I had looked through my room a number of times and I had lost count. Thanks to PHCN and their faithful nature of always giving us constant power (you'll know that's an irony especially my fellow Nigerians).

The noise in my stomach was something else. It sounded like soldiers on the parade ground and each time the commander shouted halt, the whole force comes down on my stomach. (You can imagine this kind of terrible feeling by 12:44am).

I kept blaming myself and the new diet plan I had specially formulated for myself. The whole fitness conscious thing was taking a new toll on me (hunger and inability to sleep at night). I was really determined to have a great bikini body (oh yes!) and it was depriving me of sleep (please don't laugh at me).

I was suffering from hunger induced  insomnia, then I heard the dog bark. She actually scared me cause I was in deep thought. I wondered if she was hungry as well or just "seeing" things. My grandpa used to tell us stories and one of it was about dogs. He said that whenever dogs barked at night, they were either seeing ghosts or spirits. So I concluded she was either hungry or seeing ghosts.

We all know that 'fitness' is the new household word. Everyone wants to be fit and not only fit but sexy. Even the big sized ones aspire to become fit even with their size. Fitness of course is the new trend and I must say, a slim figure with good curves gives a lot of confidence. In as much as hunger wouldn't let me sleep, I would not deny that I still wanted to continue with my fitness quest.

Since the new trend is fitness , I wouldn't be left out. I started my own fitness journey two years ago and I have loved the result since then. I have gotten the perfect size I want but maintaining that figure is another hustle. So I continued with my workout and diet plan. Working out has not been easy for me and I know exercise is not just good for my figure but my over all health. My spirit is always willing but my lazy body will not allow me workout. So I devised my own comfortable yet effective workout plan which I will share and subsequently I will let you guys in on my diet plan. I know there are "lazy" ones like me when it comes to working out, so you can use some of my tips.

*Dancing. I make out 20 to 30 minutes daily to dance. Since I love dancing I decided to channel it into good use. I dance till I break a sweat and most times I sweat profusely.

*Walking. Walking a distance in the evening or avoiding to take a taxi or bike in a short distance has become my routine. In addition to that I take the stairs instead of the elevator.
All these little exercises really count especially if you want to remain fit.
This maybe totally different for persons who are just starting their weight loss journey and needs to loose a lot of weight. You need to apply more serious and consistent plan. It may take a while but you will definitely get your desired weight. Consistency and determination are the two basic keys to achieving your desired weight. You just need to be disciplined with your diet and never give up. As for that banging and bikini body............. We'll get there.


                                                Have a nice day folks.!

Comments

spower said…
Is this true for the guys
Huldah said…
yea. i know that feeling sis, its not easy working out but very rewarding,
Anonymous said…
Yes Oo. Laziness t week out
Softie said…
It's nt easy oo. Buh will continue.. Tnks
Unknown said…
Fitness is d new trend ooo
Unknown said…
Fitness is d new trend ooo
Unknown said…
Fitness is good
Kender, re u Nd

Popular posts from this blog

5 Ways To Get Out Of A BAD Mood

The War Within

THE UNKNOWN CALL