KEEPING IT REAL ! !

I was recently reading an article online (Bella Naija), and the girl was seriously stating the crazy things that men make women do all in the name of  ''keeping my man''. She wrote on how she was asking a male colleague of her's what he wants in a girl. The guy conclusively said he was looking for a model, a girl he would be proud to display to his friends with all her 'assets'. The lady asked him if he was not interested in the character of the girl or her personality. 

The colleague was bold enough to say that she has to be classy and worthy of being flaunted (in my own words) before he would consider her character. I kept on shaking my head for this guy, but that is what he wants though. Our dear lady went ahead to write on the crazy things men make women do, ranging from the fake buttocks to the fake hips and breast, showing off the expensive bags and shoes including the hairs just for ''my man'' to be proud to flaunt me.  
Haba! I tire for this whole relationship thing oo .

Then again I was recently watching a YouTube video, and it was majorly men discussing about what they want in their women. The whole talk was so revealing and I thought to share with my awesome readers (winky*) and ask for your own opinion as I state mine too (heheheh).

 Me I too like this one oo

The men were of the opinion that what they needed the most in their relationship/marriage is peace of mind. A lady who was going to comfortably fit into his life and he as well fits into her life. They went ahead to say and I  quote "on behalf of all the men we say that all the fake bums, breast, hips and even the lashes on' fleek' are not our thing. We hate it! we want a woman for who she is and not for the whole artificiality. We respect a woman who can work to make a living for herself but not one who lives way above her earnings just to be ''on fleek'' for me.''

 Basically women dress for women and not for men. From my numerous research men are not interested in all the vanity we girls engage in just to feel cool and important. Don't get it twisted that your man is really interested in your Brazilian/Mongolian hair, the Birkin or Gucci bag, the Prada shoes, the Michael Kors wrist watches................naaaaahhh. He is interested in your

*Personality
*Character
*Goal and visions in life
* The real you

Relationships all have issues now because we have left the real thing to pursue the things that does not matter at all. When it comes to having a better and happier relationship, lets keep things real. Only a vain man would be interested in your totally changing who you are to suit him. A real man would love you for whom you are regardless of the way you look. Ladies I know you wouldn't want a vain man in your life..........would you? 

That kind of man that would tell you he likes fair skinned girls when you are obviously dark. He may not come out straight for you to do some toning or bleaching but will keep referring to that and because we ladies are so emotional and loving, we'll go any length to keep a man we love including toning our skins or even killing ourselves at the gym to get a flat stomach cause he said so. 

Chaiii ! !Na only God go  help us and these men

I'm not trying to say that its bad to look good..............No, all am trying to say is that you should look good cause you want to and not because it would make your relationship blissful. Instead of that, work at getting things right with your partner through communication. The whole artificiality never makes a relationship a happy one. A good character, an interesting personality and a lovely person makes a relationship a happy one. People who keep things real and are not swallowed up in the vanity that has sucked dry the blissfulness of relationships. 

So my dear readers I would want to know your opinion on this matter. Do men love the artificiality in women or are they more interested in more reasonable things like the character and the natural personality of the lady?    

                                                                   Do have a lovely day! 
                                                                      Big hugs to you'll

 

 

Comments

Anonymous said…
Kender it is so true. Fake peeps every where!
spower said…
Funny enough some ladies don't know the look more attractive without makeups. I wish the ladies would understand. those stuff may appeal to my eyes but I don't fall for them. #winks

Popular posts from this blog

5 Ways To Get Out Of A BAD Mood

The War Within

THE UNKNOWN CALL